NLCH – Nukon Laser Cutting Head equipped with Fly Cut, Fast Cut and Piercing Sensor options.
The cutting head of the metal cutter achieves best results in 2D cutting. It is a cutting head especially developed for fiber lasers. It provides cutting edges with defined quality.
– High efficiency in continuous cutting.
– Vertical Z-axis movement up to 30 m / min.
– High horizontal acceleration up to 4g.
– The optical system is sufficient up to 10 kW .
– Contamination and temperature control in all optics.
– Feature to minimize optical breaks.
– Piercing sensor control.
– Collimator and lens water cooling feature.
– Lens and Collimator replacement feature at the customer’s site.
– Automatic optical calibration system.
– Height detection control under 1msec.
– Monitoring the temperature of the optics with the online user interface.
– LEDs that indicate the state of components and functions of the cutting head.
– Focus positioning with motor (Auto focus).
– Reinforced mechanical design with aluminum body.
– Monitoring of all optical components and communication of process signals with CNC.
– Ability to perform cutting control through digital communication with integrated EtherCAT.
– Integrated gas pressure sensor.
– Gas guide system.
– Piercing and reflection sensor.