Spare parts and consumables for fiber laser cutting machines
The best way to ensure proper operation and long life of your fiber laser cutting machine is by using original parts and consumables for it.
The cost of fiber laser cutting
When talking about cutting metal sheet material, two approaches give the best result – laser cutting and water cutting. However, the rapid development and innovation in laser technology give a significant advantage to laser cutting in the price per meter because of several factors.
Advantages of fiber laser technology in cutting non-ferrous metals
The fiber laser is a great innovation in laser cutting, not just for its superior speed but for its wavelength.
NF PRO 620 6kW Cut Line installation
Just delivered another BIG fiber laser cutting machine of high quality from our NF PRO series.
WE DO BIG!
The model is 620 6kW Cut Line and it is truly special due to the:
• 6000W Resonator with innovative Cut Line technology ensuring optimized and flawless cutting.
• NLCH cutting head with full monitoring of the optical system and effortless maintenance.
• CNC automation system Beckhoff Germany for full performance optimization.
• Piercing Sensor Control for fast and precise piercing.
• Easy to manage Lantek software that reduces processing time and increases production flexibility.
• User friendly touch screen controller.
• Air Cutting option up to 5mm mild steel.
This BIG machine is very robust and reliable, capable of working 24/7, but it is also user and environment friendly, with very low power consumption.
NF PRO series lasers are an easy choice to make for anyone who wants to increase the quality and quantity of their production.
Successful instalation of VENTO Linear 315 4kW
NUKON BULGARIA EOOD had the pleasure to install its second fiber laser cutting machine in the production base of a valuable customer in Serbia.
Our customer who already had a NUKON REX 315-2kW PP machine chose this time one of the best performing lasers – VENTO Linear 315 4kW.
This particular model comes with linear motors system, allowing high cutting speed and improved production process.
It is not hard to say that this laser is a real BEAST, in terms of optimized work performance with the integrated innovations.
Nukon Bulgaria EOOD and Karmet Bulgaria EOOD with successful instalation of machines at Europa Profil Aluminum S.A.
We from NUKON BULGARIA EOOD are extremely proud of our latest completed project.
One of the most popular NUKON fiber lasers – ECO S-Line 315 2kW, was successfully installed at the plant of the popular Greek company Europa Profil Aluminum S.A. The choice of machine is not surprising, given the compact design and economy of the model.
We are sure that with our machine the customer will optimize his production of architectural and industrial systems. To this will also contribute the KARMET TORO PRO 3100-120TN hydraulic press brake, also recently installed at the production base of the customer in the town of Inofita.
We wish all our current and future partners to continue to improve and accept new challenges. We will always be by your side, and together we can achieve all our goals!
NLCH – Nukon Laser Cutting Head
NLCH – Nukon Laser Cutting Head equipped with Fly Cut, Fast Cut and Piercing Sensor options.
The cutting head of the metal cutter achieves best results in 2D cutting. It is a cutting head especially developed for fiber lasers. It provides cutting edges with defined quality.
– High efficiency in continuous cutting.
– Vertical Z-axis movement up to 30 m / min.
– High horizontal acceleration up to 4g.
– The optical system is sufficient up to 10 kW .
– Contamination and temperature control in all optics.
– Feature to minimize optical breaks.
– Piercing sensor control.
– Collimator and lens water cooling feature.
– Lens and Collimator replacement feature at the customer’s site.
– Automatic optical calibration system.
– Height detection control under 1msec.
– Monitoring the temperature of the optics with the online user interface.
– LEDs that indicate the state of components and functions of the cutting head.
– Focus positioning with motor (Auto focus).
– Reinforced mechanical design with aluminum body.
– Monitoring of all optical components and communication of process signals with CNC.
– Ability to perform cutting control through digital communication with integrated EtherCAT.
– Integrated gas pressure sensor.
– Gas guide system.
– Piercing and reflection sensor.
This is Nukon Bulgaria Ltd.
Our main production is high-quality fiber laser cutting machines, also plasma cutting machines, oxy-flame cutting and water jet.
We offer a chance to every manufacturer to add to his production base a boutique designed machine. We supply a 24-month warranty for our machines and fast technical service.
We are certain that every NUKON machine that you get will be a long-term investment in your further productivity. That is because we put meticulous care in producing every detail of our machines and our clients’ productivity is our main priority.
We invite you to be a part of NUKON family and help us in our mission of reshaping the future!
NK-T 160 multifunctional fiber-laser machine for processing pipes and profiles
NK-T 160 is a multifunctional fiber-laser machine for processing pipes and profiles, which is characterized by the highest quality, reliability and wide application in a variety of sectors such as the automotive industry, defence industry, agricultural machinery and others.
This model is manufactured in full compliance with all European safety requirements and is equipped with components with proven advantages of established brands, among which:
Laser cutting head NUKON NLCH – high performing cutting head with full monitoring of the optical system, easy to operate and maintain;
Resonator N-LIGHT – the best innovation of today’s technology, with exceptional beam quality, low operating costs and compact design;
CNC BECKHOFF system Germany – a complete solution for optimal control of the machine and the production activities.
In addition to its first-class components, NK-T 160 is also equipped with specially designed windows, allowing safe monitoring of the work process.