Fiber Laser Cutting Description
Fiber laser technology opened a new page in the sheet metal processing industry.
Nukon Fiber Laser is manufactured to meet the expactations of a fast pace changing production sphere.
This machine is constructed according to the versatile design of Nukon’s engineers.
- The machine can be produced in the following working sheet size options: 1500x3000mm, 2000x4000mm, 2000x6000mm
- The fiber laser resonator has a modul structure (For example, after a certain time in which you have been using a 1kW resonator you can decide to change it to 2kW and you just have to add new modules.)
- The laser beam is transmitted to the cutting head via a fiber optic cable, without losses. By this means, you can get an excellent cutting quality and accuracy.
- Easy to use, operator-friendly cutting head control.
- It is user and environmentally-friendly with its low energy consumption. For instance, the total energy consumption for 2kW laser is 20kW.
- Mechanically robust and rigid main body
- Conveyer system for discharging slags and materials
- Auto dual pallette exchange hyudraulic shuttle table system
- System to illuminate the work area is part of the standard equipment
- It has ISO-9001 TSE and CE quality documents.
- Mild steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper and Brass material cutting is possible
The cutting head of the metal cutter achieves best results in 2D cutting. It is a cutting head especially developed for fiber lasers. It provides cutting edges with defined quality.
- High efficiency in continuous cutting
- Vertical Z-axis movement up to 30 m / min
- High horizontal acceleration up to 4g
- The optical system is sufficient up to 10 kW
- Contamination and temperature control in all optics
- Feature to minimize optical breaks
- Piercing sensor control
- Collimator and lens water cooling feature
- Lens and Collimator replacement feature at the customer’s site
- Automatic optical calibration system
- Height detection control under 1msec
- Monitoring the temperature of the optics with the online user interface
- LEDs that indicate the state of components and functions of the cutting head
- Focus positioning with motor (Auto focus)
- Reinforced mechanical design with aluminum body
- Monitoring of all optical components and communication of process signals with CNC
- Ability to perform cutting control through digital communication with integrated EtherCAT
- Integrated gas pressure sensor
- Gas guide system
- Piercing and reflection sensor
Fiber laser – the big innovation of today’s technology, with exceptional reliability and
high beam quality, has many advantages:
- High output power
- High quality of laser beam
- Less focus larger working distance
- Over 30% coefficient of efficiency
- Modular design „connect and start“
- Compact, solid and easy to install
- Low operation costs
- Flexible and durable fiber optic cable
- High electrical efficiency
- Lifespan of the diodes over 100,000 hours
- Low requirements for cooling
RADAN CAD/CAM programming system options
[wc_toggle title=”RADPROFIL Cut – RADAN” layout=”box”]
Nukon Fiber Laser using software Radprofile Cut Cad / Cam with its own postprocessor.
For ease of cutting has many features like auto nesting and machining, calculating the time, micro-joint, total cut and more.
All data for cutting installed in the technological Radan charts. This program is designed for nesting and machining and is installed directly on the CNC, without any adjustment of the cutting parameters.
Radan has some additional features, if it is unable to cut a hole smaller than
(0.5mm by the thickness of the material), it will be marked automatically.
Radan is a fast, modern programming application designed to assist in transferring data from CAD to NC code.
1.Preparing a normal cutting
2.Cutting with pre-piercing
3.Sheet metal clearances
4.Clearances between parts
5.Preparing common cut
6.Edit cutting speeds
7.Adding new material to the list
8.Using remnant option(saving excess parts of the sheet)
10.Giving radius at the corners
11.Modifiying corners as 90 degrees
12.Defining cutting technology (cut1, cut2)
13.Giving micro joint for nested parts
14.Changing the length of the entrance properties
15.Preporting writings with marking property
16.Change cutting direction
18.Combining the intermittent lines
19.Film burning for covered staintless steel
20.Cut 1 , Cut 2 , Cut 3 ,Cut 4 Ve Small Hole property changing
21.Edge clearances of the unit sheet
22.Editing the automatic machining option
24.Defining cutting direction while doing automatic contour
25.Adjusting of sheet remnant
|Machine Model||VENTO 315 PLUS|
|Type||Flying Optic Head|
|Cutting Head||Auto-Focus Head||Manual Focus Head|
|Sheet dimensions||5′ х 10′ / 1530 х 3050mm / 60″ х 120″|
|Resonator (IPG)||4 kW||5 kW||6 kW||8 kW|
|Laser Fiber Diameter||100µm/.004″||100µm/.004″||100µm/.004″||100µm/.004″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity||Mild Steel||20mm/.78″||22mm/.86″||25mm/.98″||25mm/.98″|
|Power Supply Consumption||37 kW||50 kW||57 kW||80 kW|
|Working Table Height||35.5″ / 900mm|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2000 kg|
|Axis||X-Axis||5′ / 1530mm / 60″|
|Y-Axis||10′ / 3050mm / 120″|
|Z-Axis||5.9″ / 150mm|
|Axis Movement||4 Axis Digital Motor System|
|Positioning System||Rack and Pinion (Servo Motor)||Linear|
|Acceleration Speeds (G)||1.5G||3G|
|Additional Power Consumption||0 kWh||20 kWh|
|Positioning Accurasy||± .002″ / .05mm||± .003″ / .01mm|
|Repeatability||± .0007″ / 0.02mm||± .0004″ / 0.011mm|
|Z-Axis Distance Control||No touch type, Z axis tracing type|
|Shuttle Table Change Time||27 sec|
|Illumination||4 Pices, Type: Fluorescent|
|Controller||19″ TFT Touch Screen, Ethernet Enabled|
|Assist Gas Choosing control||3 type of gases can be used|
|Presure adjustment values: 7.25 – 87 PSI;|
|Provided pressure: 116PSI|
|Machine Weight||15 500 kg|