WATER JET CUTTING TECHNOLOGIES
— Water jet cutting technology is a method that can cut a thickness OF 0.1 mm up to 160mm all the materials on earth.
— Water jet is a cutting process which the cutter is commonly connected to a high-pressure water pump where the water or water-abrasive mixture is ejected sensitively from the nozzle, cutting through the material by spraying it with the jet of high-speed (800 m/s) water.
— The ability to cut material with minimizing the effects of heat as there is no “heat-affected zone”, allows metals to be cut without harming or changing intrinsic properties.
— Hard metals such as titanium, tungsten alloys, stainless steels and carbon steels
— Soft metals such as aluminum, copper, brass, zinc and lead.
— Materials for construction and decoration industry such as granite, marble, ceramic, glass, laminated glass and wood.
— Carbon, kevlar, composites, paper, cardboard, leather, textile products, gasket materials, plexiglas, polyester, polyethylene sheets, fiber, plastic and rubber derivatives can be cut with water jet.
— Pair of materials which has different burning or melting temperatures cannot be cut by laser like sandwich materials, but it can be cut with water jet.
WATER JET EQUIPMENT CNC and SOFTWARE
• PLC-based multi-functional 19-inch color TFT touch-screen CNC units are used. • All axis motors are consisting of digital motors. • It’s possible to see the simulation of cutting program and cutting path during the cutting operation on the CNC display. • Our cutting software is in the cnc unit. It can open DXF and DWG files. • Pressure adjustment, abrasive speed and all other applications can be control from a single screen before and during the cutting operation.. • Programming can be done with ISO programming standard. • Automatic sorting, font and point marking operations can be done.
PRESSURE PUMP - BHDT
PRESSURE PUMP – BHDT
BHDT Hytron 50 HP 4000 Bar 3,8 lt/min. high-pressure pumps are used
CAD/CAM system for programming
- Lantek Expert Cut is a CAD/CAM system specially designed to automate programming of sheet metal cutting machines (oxy- cut, plasma, laser and water jet.) I ars experience and close collaboration with both manufactures and users of this type of machine
- Nesting: Semi- automatic and manuel nesting provide great flexibility and optimum performance. The perfect combination of automatic and semiautomatic nesting along with powerful manuel nesting functions like: copying, moving, rotating, etc. The automatic nesting of Lantek Expert optimizes the utilization of parts on any sheet remnant.
- Technology: Lantek Expert Cut allows configuration and management of the type and value of lead-in/lead-out for different types of contours. It is possible to common cut between different parts or limit to pairs of parts (with micro-joints and pre-cuts.) It detects any errors in the desing and machining
- Laser Techology: Lantek Expert Cut provides specific laser technology tables for each type of machine; management of reduced lead in/lead-out with runback; personalized piercing; fast piercing; sprint- laser; flying cut; micro- welds; micro-joints; head management; contour attributes; automatic and manual extractions.
|Type||NUKON Waterjet Cutting Machine|
|20 ( positioning speed)|
|Number of stations||
|Placement Program||Radan Profile CAD/CAM – Lantek CAD/CAM automatic ranking.|